6 de julho de 2006

Explicando melhor o post anterior..rs

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY

Bobby McFerrin

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy

In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy

Don't worry, be happy now
Oo, oo

Ain't got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed
Don't worry, be happy

The land-lord say your rent is late
He may have to litigate
Don't worry, be happy

Look at me, I'm happy

Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
Ain't got no gal to may you smile
Don't worry, be happy

'Cause when you worry your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
Don't worry, be happy

Don't worry, be happy now

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Don´t Prey on me
Bad Religion

A grizzly scene on my electron beam
told a story about human rights,
so all of kings horses
and all of kings men had a riot
for two days and nights
well, the city exploded
but the gates wouldn't open
so the company asked him to quit
now everybody's equal
just don't measure it

Well hanson did it to hester
and mark david did it to john
and maybe jack did it to marilyn
but he did it to south vietnam
for beauty and glory
for money, love and country
everybody's doing it,
don't do that to me

A bitter debate and a feminine fate
lie in tandem like two precious babes
while the former gets warmer
it's the latter that matters
except on the nation's airwaves
and custodians of public opinion
stayed back after vainly discussing her rights
lay hands off her body
it's not your fucking life!

Now I don't know what stopped
Jesus Christ from turning
every hungry stone into bread
and I don't remember hearing how Moses
reacted when the innocent first born sons lay dead
well I guess God was a lot more demonstrative back when
he flamboyantly parted the sea,
now everybody's praying,
don't prey on me